$9,000,000,000,000ever wonder what nine trillion dollars could buy?
- enough to buy Buckingham Palace 9,000 times
- is roughly four times Britain’s GDP
- equates to $1,500 for every man, woman and child in the world
- would buy all the tea in China. In fact it would buy all the tea in the world for the next 2,000 years.
- is enough to solve the Palestinian crisis by rehousing every Israeli and Palestinian family in a £1.5m detached house in Henley-on-Thames
- would build 28 Eiffel Towers — constructed out of gold.
via the times uk
oh, and apparently it also translates into every single american owing $30,000. or something like that.
To spend $1 trillion in the average American life span of 77 years, you'd have to be on a lifetime spending spree of about $35,580,857 and change every day from birth.
and i thought i had a shopping problem!